The ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’ offers a range of innovative products that can be deployed to build safe, compact, free-standing, engineer pre-certified indoor or outdoor hoarding systems – plus, can cleverly be used for bespoke ‘safe pedestrian zone’ fencing solutions also.
We’ve completed all the ‘code-compliant’ testing for you with an external structural engineer – so just follow our simple installation guidelines for the same ‘pre-certified’ outcome again and again.
We have a showroom at our Wetherill Park office where you can see the Lomax Hoarding & Fencing System and find out more about the benefits for your business.
Hire or buy?
The decision to hire or buy any capital equipment can be a complex one. At Lomax Hoarding and Fencing we allow for both scenarios to suit your individual business or project needs.
If you are a frequent / repetitive hoarding installer (or want to be one) then owning the asset is likely to suit you better over the long term – have a chat with us so we can assist you with the best approach for your business.
Maybe the best approach is to hire initially, and then purchase? We can assist you with all options.
Some advantages of buying vs hiring are:
- Long term, repeat users will find the option to buy more financially favourable over time
- Capital purchases can be made via multiple lending vehicles, and often with tax efficiencies
- Company assets can often add additional value to the business
- Transport costs are reduced
- Assets would generally have a re-sale value if required so incurred capital expenditure isn’t lost
Supplied with all LOMAX Hoarding and Fencing Hire or Purchase:
- All structural certification material – for both indoor and outdoor use to confirm all testing is completed from front and rear of hoarding
- An outdoor wind guide – to confirm the quantity of weights needed and build process required for outdoor use (our instructions are very easy to follow)
- A materials ‘picklist’ – so you have an easy guide to selecting the right consumable materials (panels / timber etc) required to suit the LOMAX Hoarding and Fencing System
- Various marketing images as required – i.e. Images for your own website, brochures or potential clients etc
- Website presence on the LOMAX website as available – so that you can receive direct enquiries and be known as a distributor
- An editable installation sticker for the back for each hoarding – to confirm to your clients that you have installed correctly the hoarding
- An editable installation compliance certificate – that you would issue to your clients post installation
- Ongoing support / communication / training with us and accompanied with updated materials as required
Hoarding Design & Installation
If you would prefer not to manage the hire or purchase of the structural equipment, we provide a complete hoarding design and installation service across Sydney & NSW. Find out more about hoarding design & installation >
Simple 5-Step Installation
GET IN TOUCH
To buy the LomaxTM Hoarding & Fencing System for your business, please call 1300 056 629 or use the contact form on this page.