The Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System offers a range of modular products that can be deployed to build multiple structurally engineered, safe, compact and free-standing indoor or outdoor A-Class hoarding configurations – plus, can cleverly be used for bespoke ‘safe pedestrian zone’ fencing solutions also.
Our Hoarding configurations are designed and structurally engineered to free-stand indoors to 8mH and outdoors to a max 4mH with wind max speed capability of 34m/s (122.4Kph) – All configurations have been tested and certified with an external, independent structural engineer.
Simple & Flexible
When buying the ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’ we will ensure that you are accredited to install by following our simple training / installation documentation.
Each Lomax Counterweight or Lomax Support Post can be purchased individually, so you only need to buy exactly what you need for your specific project.
To calculate the quantity of Lomax products you might require for your specific project, use our stock calculator >
Supplied with all LOMAX Hoarding and Fencing Purchases:
- All structural engineering certification – for both indoor and outdoor use to confirm compliance – all documents are issued from an independent structural engineer
- An indoor and outdoor weight-to-height (and wind) guide – to confirm the quantity of weights you’ll need and build process required for outdoor use (our instructions are very easy to follow)
- A materials ‘picklist’ – so you have an easy guide to selecting the right consumable materials (panels / timber etc) required to suit the LOMAX Hoarding and Fencing System
- Various marketing images as required – i.e. Images for your own website, social platforms, brochures etc (So you can promote that you have a compliant engineered solution)
- An editable ‘installation compliance sticker’ template for the back for each hoarding you install (This is to confirm to your clients that you have installed and engineered solution)
- An editable ‘installation compliance certificate’ template (That you can issue to your clients post installation to confirm structural compliance)
- Ongoing support / communication / training with us and updated marketing materials as required
Buy your Lomax System outright – Why rent when you can buy?
The decision to hire or buy any capital equipment can be a complex one that is often different for each client. At Lomax Hoarding and Fencing we allow for both scenarios to suit your individual business or project needs.
If you are a frequent / repetitive hoarding installer (or want to be one in order to supplement your existing services) then owning the system would likely suit you better over the medium / long term.
Our system is very cost effective to purchase outright and so the return on your capital investment (ROI) is short. However, if you prefer to ‘spread the cost’ of ownership, we have partnered with an external finance specialist to allow you to purchase the assets you need over a selected period – like renting over time, but at the end of your selected term, you simply pay the $1 balloon payment and the assets are yours (similar to a vehicle lease agreement).
Contact us for details or see our simple guide for further details here: Equipment finance guide
We have a showroom at our Sydney Office where you can see all these products in action and find out more about the benefits of our solutions for your business. We offer technical guides to demonstrate the simplicity of our structurally engineered solution.
Hoarding Purchase Terms & Conditions
View or download our Terms and Conditions here >
National Hoarding Design & Installation Service
If you would prefer us (or one of our many stockists) to manage your hoarding installation and would rather not the hire or purchase of the structural equipment yourselves, we provide a complete hoarding design and installation service for you nationwide. Find out more about national hoarding design & installation service >
Multiple freestanding INDOOR hoarding configurations to 8mH – Built in a few easy steps
Example illustration: 5.6mH indoor hoarding – Just 6 x Lomax weights + 1 x Lomax Support Post every 1.2mW panel join interval
GET IN TOUCH
To buy the Lomax Hoarding & Fencing System for your business, please call 1300 056 629 or use the contact form on this page.