The Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System offers products that can deliver safe, compact, free-standing construction safety tunnel solutions that are fully pre-certified as per the site specific location.
Suitable for both indoor or outdoor locations when providing a safe walking passage or visible barrier is required.
The system has been extensively and repeatedly tested so you can simply rebuild the components with our simple guidelines to achieve the same safe outcome again and again.
About protective safety tunnels
A ‘protective safety tunnel’ is not designed to offer overhead protection that is equivalent to a B-Class / Gantry style hoarding, but can provide a compliant solution to restrict public access to the site by way of a physical barrier and restrict visibility to any works above. A protective safety tunnel is commonplace within office / workplace entries.
Installation in 5 Easy Steps
Why use the LomaxTM System for Protective Safety Tunnel Hoarding?
- Pre-Certified for compliance and safety – Designed and tested to exceed AS-4687 or AS1170 requirements
- Compact footprint – The counter-weight has a depth of only 46cm
- Free-standing – No ground penetration, bracing or make-good is required
- Safe – The clever design ensures that the weights cannot be removed before the panels (no locking device is required)
- Stable – A rear support post inserts into the counter-weight and extends upwards – This increases the fulcrum point for enhanced stability
- Smart – Only requires standard non-ribbed 90×45 (4×2) MPG10 for compliance (standard timber supplied in hardware stores)
- Supports cross bracing – Specifically integrated into the design to ensure the hoarding won’t move or ‘snake’ out of position once it’s installed
- Versatile – Support multiple hoarding panel types and thicknesses
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS