The ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’ offers a range of innovative products that can be deployed to build safe, compact, free-standing, engineer pre-certified indoor or outdoor hoarding systems – plus, can cleverly be used for bespoke ‘safe pedestrian zone’ fencing solutions also.
We’ve completed all the ‘code-compliant’ testing for you with an external structural engineer – so just follow our simple installation guidelines for the same ‘pre-certified’ outcome again and again.
We have a showroom at our Wetherill Park office where you can see the Lomax Hoarding & Fencing System and find out more about the benefits for your business.
Hire or buy?
The decision to hire or buy any capital equipment can be a complex one. At ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing’ we allow for both scenarios to suit your individual business or project needs.
If you want to control your cashflow, be conservative with your spend on fixed assets or your have limited / short term product requirements then hiring might be a more attractive option for you. However, if you are a frequent / repetitive hoarding installer (or want to be one) then owning the asset is likely to suit you better over the long term.
Maybe the best approach is to hire initially, and then purchase? We can assist you with all options.
Some advantages of hiring vs buying are:
- Hiring is generally a cost effective way to obtain the asset, but not need to outlay the full capital cost upfront
- Hire costs are generally apportioned against specific jobs – ensuring that you have fixed cost controls
- Hiring allows you to flex up and down the actual quantity of equipment that you need as and when you need it
- Hiring allows you to deploy any capital expenditure to other areas
Supplied with all LOMAX Hoarding and Fencing Hire or Purchase:
- All structural certification material – for both indoor and outdoor use to confirm all testing is completed from front and rear of hoarding
- An outdoor wind guide – to confirm the quantity of weights needed and build process required for outdoor use (our instructions are very easy to follow)
- A materials ‘picklist’ – so you have an easy guide to selecting the right consumable materials (panels / timber etc) required to suit the LOMAX Hoarding and Fencing System
- Various marketing images as required – i.e. Images for your own website, brochures or potential clients etc
- Website presence on the LOMAX website as available – so that you can receive direct enquiries and be known as a distributor
- An editable installation sticker for the back for each hoarding – to confirm to your clients that you have installed correctly the hoarding
- An editable installation compliance certificate – that you would issue to your clients post installation
- Ongoing support / communication / training with us and accompanied with updated materials as required
Hoarding Hire Terms & Conditions
Download our Terms and Conditions here >
Hoarding Design & Installation
If you would prefer not to manage the hire or purchase of the structural equipment, we provide a complete hoarding design and installation service across Sydney & NSW. Find out more about hoarding design & installation >
Simple 5-Step Installation
GET IN TOUCH
For short and long term hire options, please get in touch with our friendly team.