If you’d prefer that we handle the installation / structural certification / final removal of your indoor or outdoor ‘Lomax Hoarding Solution’ we can offer this by either direct delivery or through our extensive network of authorised and trained partner stockists nationwide.
We are available 7 days-a-week for all hoarding installation & removal services to fit in with your specific project needs.
Naturally all installations are completed using the ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’ by trained and accredited installers so you can be assured the solution is safe, compact, completely free-standing and structurally engineered for compliance to AS4687 and / or AS1170.
We offer great rates, fast ‘no-obligation’ quotes, pre-install design drawings and even same-day installation service when possible.
The ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’ is fast to install, completely free-standing and since no bracing is required at all, there is no damage caused to ceilings or floors when removed – plus we can cater for a variety of panel types and thicknesses (MDF / White Board etc)
The structurally engineered Lomax Hoarding configuration range available is:
Indoor Hoardings: 1.2mH to 8mH (Free-standing and fully certified solution)
Outdoor: 1.2mH to 4mH – For multiple wind speed capabilities (Free-standing and fully certified solution)
Why choose LOMAX for your hoarding installation?
- Designed and engineered for compliance to AS4687 – All configurations are certified by an external, independent structural engineer
- Narrow Footprint – All our indoor hoarding configurations (and many outdoors) have an extremely narrow footprint of only 46cm (even our 8mH indoor configuration)
- Free-Standing – An indoor hoarding can free-stand up to massive 8mH and is a completely self-supporting system – no bracing required – no property damaged caused.
- It’s Safe and Secure – For maximum safety and our peace of mind, our clever design ensures weights cannot be detached from the hoarding panels whilst the hoarding is still standing
- Supports Cross Beams – A critical cosmetic feature to ensure the hoarding doesn’t move or snake around post-install – The hoarding stays straight.
- Offers a Support Post – A Steel Support Post extends upwards from the counterweights to increase the height of the fulcrum point of the system, reduce the quantity of weight required and ultimately offer enhanced structural stability
- Multiple Panel Thicknesses + Type – Suitable for 12mm MDF / 16mm Particle Board and many more
- It’s Stable – The standard MPG10 90×45 (4×2) timber is logically orientated on the strong axis for extra strength and stability at greater height
Our friendly team can assist you with your hoarding requirements and guide you through the process of installation and compliance thanks to the engineer pre-certified modular system that we offer.
We provide our products and services to many of Australia’s Top Shopping Centres, Retail Groups, Transport Hubs (Train stations / Airports etc) and hundreds of Construction Companies (small and large).
For just a small sample of some of our clients that you’ll most likely recognise: View our client list >
To see just a small sample of hoardings that have been built using the ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’: View our work >
If you are located in a specific area that we do not service (directly or via one of our many partner stockist), then please contact us to enquire about becoming an authorised stockist yourself and add our system to the services that you offer to your clients.