Since the Lomax Hoarding System is modular by design, it makes the perfect solution for a marketing display backdrop. This backdrop can be easily constructed to be safe, compact and free-standing and structurally engineered for compliance.
Marketing Display hoardings are frequently used both indoors and outdoors and as such, the amount our counterweight support is adjusted according to react to the site-specific location. The Lomax Hoarding System has a huge range of configurations to support both indoor and outdoor applications and all of them have been tested and certified for compliance by an independent structural engineer.
It is commonplace to see an example of a marketing display backdrop hoarding in many Shopping Centres, Airports or Train Stations etc and by definition it would usually have some form of advertising material / images applied.
The Lomax System has been used as a marketing display backdrop for multiple brands and locations – both indoors and outdoors.
Given the location of such hoardings are usually in ‘high pedestrian traffic areas’ then adherence to the required Australian Standard (AS4687) is critical.
Compliance for Marketing Display Hoardings
Australian Standard AS4687 provides the technical, safety and minimum structural guidelines that all hoardings must adhere to.
This technical guide ensures that the hoarding is capable of withstanding a physical ‘impact’ to both the front and the rear of the hoarding of a certain force so as to simulate an equivalent occurrence / accident during any general construction works.
All hoardings must be erected in accordance to AS4687 and a structural engineer should issue certification to confirm that the installation has been completed in a compliant manner.
The Lomax hoarding system doesn’t require bracing as it is counterweighted at the rear of the panels and so is completely free-standing – This approach makes the Lomax hoarding system the ideal solution to ensure that compliance to AS4687 is achieved in every installation again and again!
This compliance to AS4687 is supported by all the required certification issued by an independent, external structural engineer.
The Lomax system is designed, tested and manufactured to exceed AS-4687 requirements.
WHY USE THE LOMAX SYSTEM FOR MARKETING DISPLAY HOARDINGS?
- Designed and engineered for compliance to AS4687 – All configurations are certified by an external, independent structural engineer
- Narrow Footprint – Our solution has an extremely narrow footprint of only 46cm
- Free-Standing – Completely self-supporting system – no bracing required – no property damaged caused.
- It’s Safe and Secure – For maximum safety and our peace of mind, our clever design ensures weights cannot be detached from the hoarding panels whilst the hoarding is still standing
- Supports Cross Beams – A critical cosmetic feature to ensure the hoarding doesn’t move or snake around post-install – The hoarding stays straight.
- Offers a Support Post – A Steel Support Post extends upwards from the counterweights to increase the height of the fulcrum point of the system, reduce the quantity of weight required and ultimately offer enhanced structural stability
- Multiple Panel Thicknesses + Type – Suitable for 12mm MDF / 16mm Particle Board / Marine Ply and many more
- It’s Stable – The standard MPG10 90×45 (4×2) timber is logically orientated on the strong axis for extra strength and stability at greater height