The ‘Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System’ offers a range of modular products that can be deployed to build multiple structurally engineered, safe, compact and free-standing indoor or outdoor A-Class hoarding configurations – plus, can cleverly be used for bespoke ‘safe pedestrian zone’ fencing solutions also.
Our hoarding configurations are designed and structurally engineered to free-stand indoors to 8mH and outdoors to a max 4mH with wind max speed capability of 34m/s (122.4Kph).
All hoarding configurations have been tested and certified with an external, independent structural engineer.
Our hoarding configurations offer the following key features:
- Narrow Footprint – All our indoor hoarding configurations (and many outdoors) have an extremely narrow footprint of only 46cm (even our 8mH indoor configuration)
- Free-Standing – An indoor hoarding can free-stand up to massive 8mH and is a completely self-supporting system – no bracing required – no property damaged caused.
- It’s Safe and Secure – For maximum safety and our peace of mind, our clever design ensures weights cannot be detached from the hoarding panels whilst the hoarding is still standing
- Supports Cross Beams – A critical cosmetic feature to ensure the hoarding doesn’t move or ‘snake around’ post-install – The hoarding stays straight.
- Offers a Support Post – A Steel Support Post extends upwards from the counterweights to increase the height of the fulcrum point of the system, reduce the quantity of weight required and ultimately offer enhanced structural stability
- Multiple Panel Thicknesses – Suitable for 12mm MDF / 16mm Particle Board and many more
- It’s Stable – The standard MPG10 90×45 (4×2) timber is logically orientated on the strong axis for extra strength and stability at greater height
- Outdoor Wind Rated – Due to the clever design of our inter-locking weights, the system offers a wide range of outdoor (wind rated) solutions – Options range in heights up to 4mH and wind-speed capabilities up to 34m/s (122.4Kph) with no ground penetrations needed
5.6mH Indoor Hoarding example being shown
Let us install your compliant hoarding indoor or outdoor solution for you – Or purchase / hire our system and simply follow our easy guidelines to build your own safe, compact, free-standing and compliant indoor or outdoor hoarding again and again. Structural engineering certification is provided with every install, purchase or hire.
Click on an image to view full size