The Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System offers products that can deliver safe, compact, free-standing hoarding solutions that are fully pre-certified.
The system has been extensively and repeatedly tested so you can simply rebuild the components with our simple guidelines to achieve the same safe outcome again and again.
Hoarding Sales, Hire, Design & Installation
About Low Height Perimeter Hoarding
Required for indoor or outdoor locations when construction works are being completed on an area behind. A ‘low height perimeter hoarding’ is specifically designed to restrict public access to the site by way of a physical barrier, and is commonly referred to as a ‘kiosk hoarding’.
A ‘low height perimeter hoarding’ is commonplace within shopping centres, airports or train stations and frequently used to surround work sites within food courts where the maintenance of retailer ‘sight lines’ is important – as such, the standard height is 1.2mH.
Why use the LomaxTM System for Low Height Perimeter Hoarding?
- Pre-Certified for compliance and safety – Designed and tested to exceed AS-4687 requirements
- Compact footprint – The counter-weight has a depth of only 46cm
- Free-standing – Generally at 1.2mH
- Safe – The clever design ensures that the weights cannot be removed before the panels (no locking device is required)
- Stable – A rear support post inserts into the counter-weight and extends upwards – This increases the fulcrum point for enhanced stability
- Smart – Only requires standard non-ribbed 90×45 (4×2) MPG10 for compliance (standard timber supplied in hardware stores)
- Supports cross bracing – Specifically integrated into the design to ensure the hoarding won’t move or ‘snake’ out of position once installed
- Versatile – Supports multiple hoarding panel types and thicknesses
SOME OF OUR HOARDING CLIENTS
SOME OF OUR HOARDING WORK