The Lomax Hoarding and Fencing System offers products that can deliver safe, compact, free-standing shop hoarding solutions that are fully pre-certified to AS4687.
The system has been extensively and repeatedly tested to comply with AS4687 and so you can simply rebuild the components with our simple guidelines to achieve the same safe outcome again and again.
The system can free-stand to 6 metres high without any fixings at all, so installation and removal is a breeze, while the compact counterweight maximises your work area and reduces trip hazards.
Hoarding Sales, Hire, Design & Installation
About Retail Shop Hoardings
Generally required for indoor locations when construction works are being completed on a retail premises behind. A ‘retail shop hoarding’ is specifically designed to restrict public access to the site by way of a physical barrier, and to any stop dust escaping. A retail shop hoarding is commonplace within shopping centres, airports or train stations.
AS4687 for Shop Hoardings
Australian Standard AS4687 provides the technical and safety guidelines of such hoardings to ensure they are capable of withstanding an ‘impact’ to both the front and the rear of the hoarding or a certain force so as to simulate an equivalent occurrence during any general construction works.
The Lomax system is designed, tested and manufactured to exceed AS-4687 requirements.
Hoarding Installation in 5 Easy Steps
Why use the LomaxTM System for retail shop hoarding?
- Pre-Certified for compliance and safety – Designed and tested to exceed AS-4687 requirements
- Compact footprint – The counter-weight has a depth of only 46cm
- Free-standing – Indoor applications can free-stand to 6mH without fixings to anything
- Safe – The clever design ensures that the weights cannot be removed before the panels (no locking device is required)
- Stable – A rear support post inserts into the counter-weight and extends upwards – This increases the fulcrum point for enhanced stability
- Smart – Only requires standard non-ribbed 90×45 (4×2) MPG10 for compliance (standard timber supplied in hardware stores)
- Supports cross bracing – Specifically integrated into the design to ensure the hoarding won’t move or ‘snake’ out of position once installed
- Versatile – Supports multiple hoarding panel types and thicknesses
SOME OF OUR RETAIL HOARDING CLIENTS
SOME OF OUR SHOP HOARDING WORK